Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Babe in a Mug

Dad is out of town and Birdie has been having a particularly rough week, deciding she doesn't care much for sleep anymore, but she does love to poop on every outfit I put her in.  Especially at daycare and Mimi's house.  So I have been dragging.  Literally dragging.  But even at her worst she always makes me smile.  In fact, most of the time she cracks me up.  Especially when she is in a coffee mug....

One of our favorite blogs is Mommy Shorts.  It's hilarious, her kids are adorable, it lets me dream about mommyhood in the big city, and it never fails to cheer me up.  This week she posted pics of her adorable kiddos in her signature Mommy Shorts mug. 




No photoshop required, just the babe and a mug.  You don't even need to be creative.  My mom and I were cracking up taking pictures of Little Bird.  You can take your own pic of your babe and tag them #babeinamug on Instagram.

We were super excited to see that she featured Jaz and some other mug cuties on her blog this week! 


#babeinamug #meanmuggin


So tonight at 2 AM after you've snuggled your little monster back to sleep for the 5th time, pop on over to MommyShorts and crack up at all the other crazy, sleep deprived parents who are putting their babes in kitchenware for their own personal entertainment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment