Monday, January 21, 2013

Desperately Seeking Organization...

Like I mentioned before, my life is a mess.  I'm currently on maternity leave with my 7 week old daughter, taking doctoral classes full time, and getting ready to return to work full time as a nurse practitioner in a busy rural health clinic.

 I have two weeks to get my life together before all hell breaks loose.

 Its flu season which means hundreds of patients a week.  And nothing says doctoral work like hundreds of pages of reading every week and pointless research papers that average 30+ pages. Plus trying to swing being a mom and wife and maybe lose those last few baby pounds (haha).  So 2 weeks until I return to the craziness.  I gotta get busy.

I love organization, but I have to admit I'm terrible at keeping anything clean or put away.  This year, that is going to change.  My goal is be decently organized before I get back to work and start drowning.  I decided to start with my hallway closet.  Ready, set, go...

This is what it looked like before.  Like I said, I'm a mess.



Throw in a few clear plastic containers from Wal-Mart (The most expensive was $3.99) and voila, instant organization. Turns out you can fit more towels into a space when they are all folded the same way.  Who knew, lol.   All of that mess in its place, everything labeled and within reach. 

BEFORE                                         AFTER
 I think I'm going to like this organization business...

No comments:

Post a Comment